Career Opportunities and Open Job Positions
Are you interested in working for one of the most innovative healthcare companies
around? Forest Park Medical Center is frequently looking for talented individuals
to join our team. If you feel that you are an excellent candidate for the FPMC team,
respond to the appropriate position of your choice listed below.
Forest Park Medical Center provides outstanding benefits to our eligible employees.
• 33 days off a year
- 26 PTO (paid time off) days; accrual begins on the first day.
- Based on a 40 hour workweek (prorated for less than 40 hours)
- Six national holidays and one floating holiday.
• PTO buy-back at 100% at designated time(s).
- Trade in one PTO and get one day of pay at 100% of employee's
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees.
• 401(k) plan with immediate eligibility for company match.
• Quarterly bonuses based on the success of the organization.
• Group and voluntary Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
• Tuition reimbursement for eligible employees to enhance their careers at
Forest Park Medical Center.
• $1,000 referral bonus.
• Other Benefits:
- "Park Performers" recognition program (monthly award).
- Hospital-provided parties, lunches, service awards and many more.
- Employee discounts on many services.
Join the Forest Park team and be a part of our success. The employees of Forest
Park are rewarded with special bonuses based on the overall success of the hospital.
It is the policy of Forest Park Medical Center to provide equal opportunity for
employment to all individuals regardless of age, color, disabilities, marital status,
national origin, race, religion, sex, veteran’s status or any other basis prohibited
by local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all areas of demotion,
compensation and benefits administration, transfer, discipline, and termination.